Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Best Available Rate
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Best Available Rate
- Two Queen Beds
Andover eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Methuen Memorial Music Hall, Lawrence Public Library, and Lawrence Heritage State Park. Area attractions also include Penguin Park and Merrimack College.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Boston Andover features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers.
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Boston Andover provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness facility. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1274 square feet (115 square meters) include banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a picnic area, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Andover is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee shop or café
- Picnic area
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 115
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1274
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, appetizers, and drinks. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.