Availability: Atahotel Capotaormina
Classic Room, Balcony, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Room, Balcony, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Classic Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
This romantic hotel is situated in "Taormina mare"
On the beach
Enchanting location overlooking the sea of Taormina, Giardini Naxos and the nearby natural reserve of Isola Bella. Free shuttles to the centre of Taormina and unguarded free parking.
Private beach, sea-water swimming pool and Jacuzzi for 14 people both of them embedded in the cliff. Three restaurants and three bars. Buffet breakfast included in the rates.
All the rooms have a private furnished balcony, a walk-in closet, a safe-deposit box and air conditioning. Superior rooms have an enchanting sea view.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Atahotel Capotaormina Amenities
Atahotel Capotaormina is unique both for its position on the promontory and for the services offered to guests. There are three restaurants and three bars, each of them suitable for different occasions: a romantic candlelight dinner at the seaside, cocktails on the panoramic terrace at sunset or a quick snack while sunbathing. A sweet wakening is guaranteed to all guests on the “Alcantara” terrace, where a rich buffet and an amazing view over the bay of Naxos and Mount Etna are served daily. The private beach equipped with beach umbrellas, sunbeds and towels is for exclusive use of guests. They can also enjoy our seawater pool and the Jacuzzi for 14 people, both of them nestled on the tip of the promontory. The access to the fitness centre is for free for our guests, who can also ask assistance to the professional trainer. In the hotel there is also a salon offering beauty treatments, among which an exclusive massage at the seaside with the sound of the waves in the background. A transfer service from Catania airport is available upon request (with fee) and, for guests arriving by car, there is a free parking (not bookable) or a bookable attended garage. A free shuttle, to book at the reception, every day connects the hotel with the centre of Taormina at fixed hours.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 7
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Hair salon
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Shopping on site
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.00 EUR / per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $9.00 EUR / per hour )
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Staying at Atahotel Capotaormina, guests can try three different restaurants and three bars. “La Scogliera” restaurant, with its magnificent position, next to the sea, after sunset is the ideal location for candlelit dinners. The guests can taste fish from the catch of the day. “Naxos” restaurant offers a typical Mediterranean cuisine and guests who book half board treatment can have dinner here (waiter service). Bar “Svevo” is known for its wide selection of cocktails and for its live music performances during summer evenings.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Atahotel Capotaormina Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9 per hour (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.