Book your room at Hotel Alexander Naxos
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Giardini Naxos hotel with a bar/lounge
Situated near the beach in Giardini Naxos, this hotel is close to Recanati Beach, Giardini Naxos Beach and Archaeological Museum. Local attractions also include Greek Theatre and Church of San Domenico.
Hotel Alexander Naxos provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, a garden, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
In addition to digital television, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Alexander Naxos
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Giardini Naxos hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and concierge services.
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1991
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
A complimentary breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hotel Alexander Naxos
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 11 PM should contact the hotel in advance to schedule a check-in appointment. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.