Book your room at Park Inn by Radisson Nancy
Business Friendly Room
Standard Single Room
Single Guest Room
Nancy eco-friendly hotel near Musee des Beaux-arts
Situated in Nancy, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Musee Aquarium de Nancy, Musee des Beaux-arts, and Place Stanislas. Also nearby are Musee de l'Ecole de Nancy and Nancy Hotel de Ville.
In addition to a restaurant, Park Inn by Radisson Nancy features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a porter/bellhop.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Inn by Radisson Nancy
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 5810 square feet (540 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Pool table
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5810
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 540
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Television in lobby
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- In your room
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Rendez-vous - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Park Inn by Radisson Nancy
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.7 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.