Book your room at Camino Real Aeropuerto Mexico
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Runways View
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
Camino Real Club
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast for 2 is included in your stay.
Health club, restaurants, internal airport access
Connected to airport
The Camino Real Aeropuerto Mexico is connected by a pedestrian bridge to domestic terminal 1, gate B, of Benito Juárez International Airport. Complimentary transportation to terminal 2 is offered.
Business center, bank
The hotel features an indoor pool, fitness center with dry saunas, 3 restaurants, and 24-hour business center. A bank, beauty salon, and 6 massage treatment rooms are also on site.
Internet, US stations
Guestrooms offer high-speed Internet access, cable TVs with pay movies and US stations, minibars, and digital safes. Camino Real Club rooms offer access to a lounge with personalized services.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Camino Real Aeropuerto Mexico
- At your hotel
This hotel is 20 minutes from downtown Mexico City and 25 minutes from the business and entertainment district of Polanco. The hotel is connected to the Mexico City International Airport via a covered pedestrian walkway.
The hotel's health club has a fitness room with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the airport, a heated indoor pool, and men's and women's locker rooms with dry saunas. Four restaurants, a bank, and a 24-hour business center with computer access (surcharge) are also on site, while a beauty salon and six massage treatment rooms provide a welcome haven for weary travelers (advanced reservation is required for massages). Wired and wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge), including inside the conference center.
Guests of Camino Real Club have access to a lounge where a complimentary Continental breakfast, domestic beverages, and appetizers are provided daily. This hotel is smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Computer rental
- Event catering
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Hair salon
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Health club
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 600
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Bice-Bistro - Italian cuisine and seafood. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily from morning to late night.
La Huerta - International dishes. Buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, and dinner à la carte. Open from early morning to late evening.
Cualli - Mexican cuisine. Lunch and dinner. Open from early afternoon to late evening.
Lobby Bar - Appetizers and drinks. Open from morning to late night.
A health club, complimentary to guests, is located on the eighth floor. Included is a fitness room with floor-to-ceiling windows and airport views, a heated indoor pool, and dry saunas in men's and women's locker rooms.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Camino Real Aeropuerto Mexico
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 286 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 256 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): MXN 256 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 256 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: MXN 380 per day
- Valet parking fee: MXN 20 per day
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.