Independence suiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Revolution suiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Colonial kingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Colonial queenMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel in Mexico City near Zocalo
Located in the heart of Mexico City, this hotel is within walking distance of Banamex Cultural Palace Museum, Zocalo, and Plaza de la Constitucion. Also nearby are Metropolitan Cathedral and Torre Latinoamericana.
In addition to a restaurant, Downtown features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to flat-screen televisions with cable channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Mexico City hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Downtown has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Partially open bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Lobby - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Downtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 180 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: MXN 100 per day
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.