Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Hotel in Mexico City near Torre Latinoamericana
Located in the heart of Mexico City, this hotel is within walking distance of Banamex Cultural Palace Museum, Torre Latinoamericana, and Palacio de Bellas Artes. Also nearby are Zocalo and Plaza de la Constitucion.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Ritz Mexico City features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature separate sitting areas, direct-dial phones, and complimentary bottled water.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a technology helpdesk, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Ceiling fan
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Separate sitting area
- Shared bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
La Terraza - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Caters to singles
Caters to seniors
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 110 per person (approximately)