Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Weekend rate
- One King Bed
Executive Room - Executive Room for weekends access to th
- One King Bed
- Continental breakfast, midday snack, afternoon tea, hors d'oeuvres, non-alcoholic beverages, and late-night snack
- Business services, for a surcharge
- Complimentary pressing, 5 garments per stay
- Exclusive space to relax with views of Mexico City
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed - Master Suite includes access
- One King Bed
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed - Junior Suite Includes access to the Exec
- One King Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Mexico City (Polanco) near Chapultepec Park
This luxury hotel is located in Mexico City (Polanco), close to Auditorio Nacional, Chapultepec Park, and French Embassy. Also nearby are Museo Nacional de Antropologia and Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec.
In addition to 2 restaurants, JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.
In addition to a full-service spa, JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City is a smoke-free property.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Self parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 312
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Beauty services
- Translation services
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 26
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Turndown service
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, waxing, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day