Book your room at NH Mexico City
Please enter your travel dates.
|$131 $92||$121 $85|
- 1 double
|$181 $127||$166 $116|
- 2 double
|$230 $161||$214 $150|
- 1 king
Hotel in Mexico City (Zona Rosa) near The Angel of Independence Monument
Located in the heart of Mexico City, this hotel is within walking distance of Glorieta de Insurgentes, The Angel of Independence Monument, and U.S. Embassy. Also nearby are Biblioteca Benjamin Franklin and Cuauhtemoc Monument.
At NH Mexico City, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a children's club.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, minibars, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
NH Mexico City
NH Mexico City features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a children's club, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
NH Mexico City is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 302
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 17
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Children's club
- Tour assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1972
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge), Valet parking
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free movie channels
- Pillow menu
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Restaurante NH - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for NH Mexico City
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 250 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: MXN 208 per day
- We Should Mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.