Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Family-friendly hotel in Mexico City (Santa Fe) near Ciudad de los Ninos
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This family-friendly hotel is located in Mexico City (Santa Fe), close to Expo Bancomer Santa Fe, Ciudad de los Ninos, and Centro Santa Fe. Also nearby are Arcos Bosques and Tecnologico de Monterrey - Santa Fe.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Mexico Santa Fe features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.
In addition to an outdoor pool, Novotel Mexico Santa Fe provides a sauna and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Novotel Mexico Santa Fe is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 150
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Hair salon
- Business center
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Trouser press
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
4 Saisons - Overlooking the city, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 200 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: MXN 70 per day
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Silver Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.