Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The Zona Rosa is not for everyone and neither is the Ibis. But for my traveling needs, business, no kids, traveling alone, (although there were many couples registered) the Ibis hit it out of the ballpark. Close to everything and everyone there are restaurants galore, shopping and people watching ...
This hostel is great! the person at the front desk spoke English, and checkin/out was a breeze. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic and consisted of REAL FOOD (not just breakfast pastries and juice). It was so nice to not have to worry about my first meal of the day. I stayed in the Women-only ...
The hotel offers, clean, tastefully decorated rooms at an affordable price. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was really good if you are planning to spend sometime in the condesa-roma area.
We could not have been more pleased with this property. It was spacious, clean and new. We stayed in 303 which has a kitchen, living/dining space and roomy master suite. We did not find the neighborhood to have as many attractions as we had hoped but loved the Mexico Park across the street and the ...
Chaya B & B Boutique is a beautifully decorated, calming spot in the heart of Centro. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable, the breakfast was delicious and our room was sparkling clean. We enjoyed the complimentary tea, coffee and water that is available 24/7 in the kitchen. Chaya is located ...
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Mexico City hotel! Choosing the ideal home away from home during your Distrito Federal vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Mexico City. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Mexico City accommodations even allow you to bring several pets along for your R&R.
- Distrito Federal is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your pets can get cozy without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Mexico City has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Distrito Federal has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Mexico City is a favorite among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 50% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?