Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - European plan
- One Queen Bed
Hotel in Mexico City (Roma - Condesa) near The Angel of Independence Monument
This hotel is located in Mexico City (Roma - Condesa), close to Glorieta de Insurgentes, The Angel of Independence Monument, and U.S. Embassy. Also nearby are Biblioteca Benjamin Franklin and Cuauhtemoc Monument.
In addition to a restaurant, Segovia Regency Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, a meeting/conference room, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). This Mexico City hotel also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a video library. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Number of floors - 9
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Video library
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
Segovia - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- All citizens of Mexico will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: MXN 30 per hour (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.