Availability: Conrad Miami
King Deluxe BayviewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe One Queen Bed Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Doubles Deluxe BayviewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Studio One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
1 Bedroom Condo ResidenceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
2 Bedroom Condo ResidenceMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
King DeluxeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe One Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
2 Double Beds Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Contemporary hotel overlooking Biscayne Bay
On Brickell Avenue
This Miami hotel on Brickell Avenue is 2.5 miles from the Port of Miami, 5 miles from South Beach, and 8 miles from Miami International Airport. Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is 26 miles away.
Conrad Miami offers a 24th-floor spa for pampering and skin treatments; a 3-lane outdoor lap pool, a spa tub, and 2 tennis courts are available for guests' use on the 14th-floor of an adjacent building.
Stylish accommodations at Conrad Miami feature beds with 500-thread-count linens and pillow menus. Marble bathrooms have designer bath products, bathrobes, slippers, and hair dryers. All guestrooms include an Illy Expresso Machines.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Conrad Miami Amenities
Conrad Miami is located in Miami's financial district, five miles from South Beach. The 25th-floor Sky Lobby features panoramic views of Miami and Key Biscayne; the hotel's signature restaurant, Atrio, and The Bar are located on this floor. Also on this level is a room designed for events and private parties.
Amenities at Conrad Miami include a sauna, an outdoor lap pool with private cabanas, pool sun loungers, a spa tub, and two tennis courts. Poolside service from Soleil includes beverages, burgers, and grilled skewers.
The Spa at Conrad, on the 24th floor, contains 10 treatment rooms and offers more than 60 health and skin treatments. Personal training and nutrition consultations are available in the fitness center, which also provides strength-training equipment.
The hotel provides numerous conference and meeting facilities, including the 3,869-square-foot Conrad Ballroom, as well as a business center. Wired Internet access (surcharge) and a computer station are available on site.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Number of floors - 36
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Room service
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2004
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $14.95 USD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $14.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- DVD player
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Complimentary newspaper
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Espresso maker
Level 25 - Restaurant and lounge located on the 25th floor.
Atrio Restaurant & Wine Room - Views of the city from a glittering 36-story glass tower and a unique wine attic with over 200 vintages. Innovative menu combining globally-influenced cuisine and an eclectic mix of appetizers, entrées, and desserts that feature the best of Florida’s locally caught fish, prime meats, and produce.
The Wine Attic - Offers wine.
The Bar - Features specialty cocktails.
A daily breakfast buffet is served from 7 AM to 10:30 AM in the hotel restaurant.
The Rooftop is located poolside and includes private cabanas, a spa tub, tennis courts, and views of the city and Biscayne Bay.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
The Spa at Conrad features 10 treatment rooms and offers a variety of personalized skin and body therapies. A 24-hour fitness center is adjacent to the spa.
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Conrad Miami Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 150.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Environmental Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.