Book your room at Crescent Resort On South Beach
1928 boutique aparthotel on Ocean Drive's quieter side
Art Deco district
On the north, quieter side of Ocean Drive, this boutique aparthotel in South Beach's historic Art Deco district faces the ocean and Lummus Park; Lincoln Road's shops and dining are less than a half-mile away.
The Crescent's 6:1 guest-to-staff ratio allows for concierge services personalized to each guest's needs. The aparthotel offers a relaxed lobby, sunny rooftop deck, solarium, and fitness center.
Suites and kitchens
Spacious, contemporary suites offer separate bedrooms, sitting areas, fully equipped kitchens, and bathrooms with jetted tubs. Crescent Resort accessories include cable TV, DVD players, and CD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crescent Resort On South Beach
Crescent Resort On South Beach faces Ocean Drive and is a block from Collins Avenue. A rooftop terrace offers a sundeck, tables, and views of Lummus Park's palm trees and the Atlantic Ocean behind it.
An on-site fitness center includes cross-training and elliptical machines, treadmills, and free weights.
Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby (surcharge). A vending area with soft drinks and snacks is located off the lobby, which features exhibits of local artists. A solarium separated from the lobby by sheer white floor-to-ceiling curtains provides a quiet space to relax.
Secure parking (surcharge) is available.
This resort is entirely smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- LCD TV
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
The aparthotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Front Porch Cafe
Nearby Things to Do
Across the street from the hotel is the north end of Lummus Park and the beach, where guests may swim, in-line skate, and jog. The 18-hole Miami Beach Golf Club is two miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee: USD 13.00 per accommodation, per night
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 7.99 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.