Availability: DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay
Please enter your travel dates.
Bedroom Prm Condo Bayview
Standard Two Doubles
King Jr Suite
Bayview Two Doubles
Overlooking Miami's Biscayne Bay with pool, spa tubs
Near Port of Miami
DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay sits on Biscayne Bay, adjacent to Margaret Pace Park, 1 mile from the Port of Miami, 2 miles from Miami's financial district, and 4 miles from South Beach.
Pool overlooks bay
Features of The Doubletree Grand Hotel on Biscayne Bay include an outdoor lap pool overlooking the bay, 4 spa tubs, a fitness center, waterfront dining, a shopping promenade, and wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms at this Doubletree hotel include Sweet Dreams® beds with pillowtop mattresses and jumbo pillows. Additional amenities include coffeemakers, desks, and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay Amenities
Located adjacent to Miami's Biscayne Bay and Margaret Pace Park, The Doubletree Grand Hotel offers private residences and hotel/guestroom accommodations. An on-site shopping promenade houses a grocery store, beauty salon, deli, businesses, and restaurants.
Amenities at this Miami-area Doubletree hotel include an outdoor lap pool, cloverleaf-shaped spa tubs, and fitness center.
Up to 8,500 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space is available in addition to a 24-hour business center. The hotel offers valet parking (surcharge).
- Marina on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Secure parking
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Medical assistance available
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Beauty services
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Grocery store
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Tennis on site
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 790
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1985
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8500
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Tony Chan's Water Club - A fresh sushi bar and a display kitchen provide a unique dining experience at this waterfront restaurant. Contemporary Chinese cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner during the week; dinner only on weekends.
Casablanca on the Bay - Overlooking the bay and Port of Miami, this seafood bar and grill offers fresh dishes from the sea with indoor and outdoor dining. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with full bar.
Le Faubourg Deli - Located in the shopping promenade, the deli offers sandwiches, salads, freshly baked pastries, and coffee. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Los Gauchitos Steakhouse - Arched doorways, an all-wood bar, and a warm, Mediterranean style décor sets the tone in this Latin-American influenced steak house. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Bar.
PRIMOS - Located on the lobby level, this Neapolitan-themed restaurant offers Italian cuisine including pastas, chicken piccata, fettuccine Alfredo, pizza, and salads. Open for lunch and dinner.
Overlooking Biscayne Bay is a sundeck with outdoor lap pool and 4 cloverleaf-shaped spa tubs. Treadmills, bikes, stair machines, and a sauna are included in the Grand Health Club, which overlooks the bay. Personal trainers are available (surcharge).
A marina is adjacent to the hotel and fishing excursions are available (surcharge). The Atlantic Ocean and beaches are within 4 miles of the hotel and water-sports equipment can be rented along the beach. Adjacent to the hotel is 8-acre Margaret Pace Park, which contains 2 tennis courts, a basketball court, children's playground, exercise stations, and a running/walking path.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.