Please enter your travel dates.
Oceanview Two Doubles Nonsmoking
One-Bedroom Suite Nonsmoking
Suite, One King Bed, Roll In Shower
- 1 King Bed
1 Kng/1Qn 2 Bdrm Suite Nonsmoking
Beachfront hotel and spa on Sunny Isles beach
Seaside in Sunny Isles
The spacious, beachfront Doubletree by Hilton Ocean Point Resort & Spa is located in Sunny Isles Beach, 13 miles from Miami International Airport. The resort is convenient to the convention center, cruise ship terminal, Sun Life Stadium, South Beach, and countless South Florida restaurants, shops and activities.
This Miami Beach hotel has a zero-entry pool overlooking the ocean, a poolside bar, and a spa with yoga and tai-chi classes as well as massage and skin-care treatments.
All one- and two-bedroom suites offer Atlantic Ocean views, kitchens, and balconies. Standard Studios have microwaves, wet bars, and refrigerators. All rooms have flat-screen TVs and a washer/dryer.
Doubletree by Hilton Ocean Point Resort & Spa - North Miami Beach is located on the white-sand beaches of the Atlantic coast, close to the excitement of Gulf Stream Park Race Track and Casino, Sun Life Stadium and the famed South Beach/Art Deco area. Both Miami International and Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood International airports are less than a 30 minutes drive away.
The resort features a zero-entry outdoor pool with a waterfall, 2 spa tubs, a fitness center, furnished pool deck overlooking the ocean and business center.
The SeeSaltSpa offers afull menu of services and treatments. Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
The fitness center includes treadmills, weight machines, stair machines, stationary bikes, steam rooms and saunas.
The hotel offers concierge services and assistance with arranging tours of the area. The business center is open for guests 24 hours. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Other hotel amenities include a poolside bar, sundry/convenience shop and full service salon.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Medical assistance available
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 27
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 325
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Beauty services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- On private beach
- Room service
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 2001
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3500
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Beach view
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Ocean view
View Restaurant - Located off the lobby, the View serves up panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. Menu specialties including seafood, steaks, chicken, and salads. An extensive wine list is available. This beachfront restaurant serves a hot and cold breakfast buffet (surcharge) 6:30 AM - 11 AM, and is also open for lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Special Weekend Buffets - all you can eat only $10 per person.
The Market Bistro & Gift Shop - Starbucks Coffee as well as wine, cheese, sandwiches, soft drinks, salads, and sundries are available at this café and grocery shop. Open daily from mid-morning to mid-afternoon.
Wet Bar - Serving tropical drinks and light al fresco lunch fare in an poolside setting.
Room service is available for all meals.
A beach concierge is on hand to assist resort guests, and the hotel offers complimentary sun loungers, towels and umbrellas, with beach cabanas available for a surcharge. A fitness center provides treadmills, weight machines, stair machines, personal trainers (surcharge), and stationary bikes. A zero-entry splash pool with a 25-foot waterfall and two spa tubs overlooks the ocean.
The Normandy Shores Golf Course, an 18-hole course with driving range and golfing lessons, is within seven miles of the Doubletree by Hilton Ocean Point Beach Resort & Spa. Tennis lessons and bicycle rentals are offered nearby, as are yoga classes. Ecotours and helicopter or airplane sightseeing are available. And guests can kayak, row, canoe, fish, bird watch, and find hiking and biking trails less than 1.5 miles from the hotel, on Biscayne Bay in Oleta State Park.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
The hotel's beachfront spa provides ocean views, and includes a sauna and a spa boutique. The spa offers massages, body scrubs, hydrotherapy treatments, and manicures and pedicures. Advanced reservations are required. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa boutique
- Beachfront spa
- Ocean view from spa
- Water view from spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 22.60 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Beach loungers
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Bed and Breakfast
Book a stay in a qualifying rate category and receive complimentary buffet breakfast, featuring hot entrees, cereals, breads, pastries, and cooked-to-order items.
Offer valid for up to two adults and two children maximum per room. Must book "Bed and Breakfast" rate category. Vouchers for Doubletree breakfast buffet are provided at check-in. Cannot be combined with any other offers and may be discontinued at any time without notice.