Availability: Element Miami International Airport
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Studio (King)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Studio (Queen)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Element by Westin conveniently located near Miami International Airport
On the beach
Situated near all major attractions, 1 block from the Miami Intermodal Center (soon to become Central Station) as well as 1 mile from the Miami International Airport.
Pool, fitness facility
Recreational amenities at Element Miami International Airport include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Other amenities include a roundtrip airport shuttle and an area shuttle.
LCD TVs, DVD players
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Element Miami International Airport Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Element Miami International Airport provides a fitness facility and complimentary bicycles. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audio-visual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning and a complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. Event facilities measure 791 square feet. An area shuttle within 3 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times are complimentary for guests. This beach hotel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Element Miami International Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 209
- Number of floors - 5
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2011
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 791
- Conference space size (meters) - 73
- Complimentary reception
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Sofa bed
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning in the dining room. A complimentary manager's reception is offered in the evening on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a fitness facility, and complimentary bicycles.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Element Miami International Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Silver, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.