Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed Bay View Accessible
- One King Bed
Premier Bay View Room with 2 double bds
- Two Double Beds
Premier Bay View Room with one king bed
- One King Bed
Four Seasons Executive Suite City View
- One King Bed
Luxury oasis with dramatic Biscayne Bay views
Situated in Miami city center with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, this luxury Miami hotel is a 5-minute drive from shopping and dining at Mary Brickwell Village, the American Airlines Arena, and Miami Art Museum.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami features two outdoor swimming pools, an expansive health club with contemporary equipment, a 10-room spa, and a 24-hour business center with wireless Internet access. Two restaurants.
Guestrooms are decorated with luxurious marble bathrooms with plush terry bathrobes, and down duvets and pillows. Twice daily housekeeping with evening turndown is complimentary for all guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Situated in the city center with spectacular views of Biscayne Bay, the Four Seasons Hotel Miami offers easy access to shopping, dining, and many of Miami's cultural attractions. At the entrance of the hotel is a 16-foot waterfall surrounded by manicured lawns. Inside features include wood-panel walls, marble floors, plush seating, and a variety of artwork. A 50,000-square-foot health club provides classes by certified trainers. The hotel's two swimming pools offer sun decks, umbrellas, and spa tubs, with cabanas alongside the largest pool. Poolside chilled towels and frozen fruits are complimentary. The on-site spa has 10 treatment rooms.
Set around an atrium courtyard is a 15,000-square-foot conference facility with a sunny promenade and glass-walled walkway. The facility can be used for large conferences and social gatherings. It can accommodate up to 400 banquet guests, and includes 5 breakout rooms and a grand ballroom.
The property is suitable for children and also features a 24 hour business center equipped with computers and a 10-person conference room with audiovisual equipment. Basic wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and suitable for email, browsing, and social networking. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a daily fee, to better support audio/video conferencing and large file transfers.
A complimentary children's club is available. This hotel has designated smoking areas (fines apply for smoking outside these areas).
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Children's club (free)
- Total number of rooms - 221
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1387
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 14,931
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Bathroom scale
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Multi-line phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Cordless phone
- Wake-up calls
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
EDGE Steak & Bar - A modern indoor-outdoor space, EDGE Steak & Bar offers an eclectic, affordable menu of high-quality, interesting cuts of meat, indigenous seafood and locally sourced fruits and vegetables. With a sleek sensibility and contemporary style, the restaurant exudes elegance and relaxed comfort in equal measure - from the stylish dining room and bustling bar to the outdoor terrace with city views. The bar has a happy hour and a children's menu is available.
Bahia - Casual poolside dining offers light meals and signature frozen drinks. Ideal for cocktail receptions.
Room service is available.
The hotel offers a 50, 000 square foot health club managed by Sports Club/LA, providing modern fitness equipments with classes by certified trainers. Also available are two swimming pools. The main pool is set in a landscaped outdoor terrace with shaded alcoves, cabanas, and umbrellas while the second pool is located under the shade of palm trees at Palm Grove. Chilled towels and frozen fruits are offered free at the pools.
Off-site recreational amenities include nearby Crandon Park and Doral Golf Courses, both world class with 18-hole championship courses. The Brickwell Tennis Club is also near the hotel and feature seven clay courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Four Seasons Hotel Miami's spa is managed by Sports Club/LA and offers a variety of restorative and beauty treatments to promote relaxation, invigoration, and renewal. The 10 treatment rooms incorporate a dry redwood sauna, a Turkish steam room, a couples suite, and a wet treatment area with Vichy shower.
The spa also has a gift shop, a full-service RikRak beauty salon. Treatments are also available in-room or in pool cabanas.
- Hot stone massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa boutique
- Body treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 15
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 18.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 18.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 18.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: USD 18.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 18.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 18.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 36 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per night
- Deposit: USD 200 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.