Availability: Hotel Nash
Standard Room, 2 Full BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Terrace Suite, 1 Queen and Sofa BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Resort in heart of Art Deco district
Near Versace Mansion
This appropriately oriented boutique hotel is located in the heart of Miami Beach's Art Deco district, surrounded by nightlife, restaurants, and shops. Versace Mansion and the beach are within 2 blocks.
Hotel Nash features 2 dipping pools, a spa tub, and a lounge. An airport or cruise terminal shuttle is available upon request, and breakfast is complimentary.
Vibrant and bright guestrooms offer complimentary premium linens and high-speed Internet access. Large bathrooms feature Calcutta-marble vanities, Dornbracht fixtures, and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Nash Amenities
Hotel Nash's garden courtyard features 2 plunge pools, a spa tub, and a deck with lounge furniture. Complimentary high-speed Internet access is provided in the lobby. A continental breakfast is also provided free of charge to all guests.
This a smoke-free property (fines apply).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Spa tub
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Frette Italian sheets
The Gold Bar - Stylish place to meet for drinks and cocktails.
The Nash Bistro - On-site restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nash's outdoor garden courtyard features 2 plunge pools, a spa tub, and a deck with lounge furniture.
The 18-hole Bayshore Golf Club is within 2 miles of the hotel. Water-sports equipment is available for rent on the beach within 2 blocks.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hotel Nash Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 12.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Guests must be 21 years old to check in at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.