Book your room at Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Suite, 1 King Bed, TerraceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Mediterranean-style Miami hotel
Walk to Miracle Mile
Modeled after the Alhambra palace in Granada, Spain, the Mediterranean and Moorish–style Hyatt Regency Coral Gables is 2 blocks from Coral Gables' Miracle Mile, and 2 miles from Coconut Grove.
Located in downtown Coral Gables, this refined Miami-area Hyatt Regency has a marble lobby with candle chandeliers, a sauna, a fitness room, and an outdoor lap pool. The hotel offers roundtrip shuttle service (surcharge) to the airport.
Wireless and wired Internet
All 250 guestrooms of Hyatt Regency Coral Gables offer views of the courtyard or city and provide wireless and wired Internet (surcharge), bathrobes, minibars, premium cable TV, and plush armchairs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
At your hotel
On the fifth-floor terrace of this 14-story Miami Hyatt Regency, guests will find an outdoor lap pool, furnished desk, and spa tub. Guests can order room service delivered poolside. Overlooking the pool is the fitness center, with stair machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, Nautilus weight machines, a sauna, a steam room, and locker facilities.
Hyatt Regency Coral Gables has a total of 3711 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting facilities including 12 conference and meeting rooms with a reception capacity of 400 persons and dinner capacity of 300 persons. Banquet facilities, event catering, wedding services, exhibit space, lighting, and audio-visual support are available.
A 24-hour business center has computers, printers, and copy machines; staff is available for business services including faxing and photocopying. High-speed wireless Internet access is available in public spaces (surcharge). The hotel offers roundtrip airport shuttle service (surcharge).
- Conference space size (feet) - 3711
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 14
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 250
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Health club
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 9.95 USD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 9.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Eat and drink
Two Sisters Restaurant - Elegant dining featuring seafood, steaks, salads, and soups. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served.
Lobby Bar - Offering cocktails and light snacks from late afternoon to late evening.
On the hotel's fifth-floor terrace, guests can use an outdoor lap pool and spa tub. Overlooking the pool is the fitness center, with stair machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, Nautilus weight machines, a sauna, a steam room, and locker facilities. A jogging path is adjacent to the hotel.
Five championship PGA golf courses are available at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa, 12 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Stay More Save More - 3 Nights
Book a stay in a "Stay More Save More 3NT" rate category now - 31 December 2013, for travel within the same period, and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to 10 % discount in the rate paid at time of booking
Stay More Save More - 4 Nights
Book a stay in a "Stay More Save More 4NT" rate category now - 31 December 2013, for travel within the same period, and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to 15 % discount in the rate paid at time of booking