Guestroom 2 Doubles
One King Bed
Junior Suite 1 King
- One King Bed
Petite Suite 1 King
Mediterranean-style Miami hotel
Walk to Miracle Mile
Modeled after the Alhambra palace in Granada, Spain, the Mediterranean and Moorish–style Hyatt Regency Coral Gables is 2 blocks from Coral Gables' Miracle Mile, and 2 miles from Coconut Grove.
Located in downtown Coral Gables, this refined Miami-area Hyatt Regency has a marble lobby with candle chandeliers, a sauna, a fitness room, and an outdoor lap pool. The hotel offers roundtrip shuttle service (surcharge) to the airport.
Wireless and wired Internet
All 250 guestrooms of Hyatt Regency Coral Gables offer views of the courtyard or city and provide wireless and wired Internet (surcharge), bathrobes, minibars, premium cable TV, and plush armchairs.
On the fifth-floor terrace of this 14-story Miami Hyatt Regency, guests will find an outdoor lap pool, furnished desk, and spa tub. Guests can order room service delivered poolside. Overlooking the pool is the fitness center, with stair machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, Nautilus weight machines, a sauna, a steam room, and locker facilities.
Hyatt Regency Coral Gables has a total of 3711 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting facilities including 12 conference and meeting rooms with a reception capacity of 400 persons and dinner capacity of 300 persons. Banquet facilities, event catering, wedding services, exhibit space, lighting, and audio-visual support are available.
A 24-hour business center has computers, printers, and copy machines; staff is available for business services including faxing and photocopying. High-speed wireless Internet access is available in public spaces (surcharge). The hotel offers roundtrip airport shuttle service (surcharge).
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3711
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 14
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 250
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Security guard
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Health club
- Valet parking
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Two Sisters Restaurant - Elegant dining featuring seafood, steaks, salads, and soups. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served.
Lobby Bar - Offering cocktails and light snacks from late afternoon to late evening.
On the hotel's fifth-floor terrace, guests can use an outdoor lap pool and spa tub. Overlooking the pool is the fitness center, with stair machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, Nautilus weight machines, a sauna, a steam room, and locker facilities. A jogging path is adjacent to the hotel.
Five championship PGA golf courses are available at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa, 12 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Stay More Save More - 3 Nights
Book a stay in a "Stay More Save More 3NT" rate category now - 31 December 2013, for travel within the same period, and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to 10 % discount in the rate paid at time of booking
Stay More Save More - 4 Nights
Book a stay in a "Stay More Save More 4NT" rate category now - 31 December 2013, for travel within the same period, and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to 15 % discount in the rate paid at time of booking