Please enter your travel dates.
Business Plan, Double Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Suite, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase
Respire, Double Room, 1 King Bed
Overlooking Miami's Biscayne Bay with pool, fitness
On Miami River
Located on the Miami River, 5 blocks from Bayside Marketplace, this 24-story hotel adjoins Miami Convention Center and James Knight International Center.
Amenities at Hyatt Regency Miami include an outdoor pool with sundeck, a fitness center, a business center, more than 100,000 square feet of meeting space, and a casual café.
Hyatt Regency Miami's rooms provide city or bay views, Hyatt's signature Grand Beds, and Portico bath amenities. Rooms offer high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and flat-panel TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The 24-story Hyatt Regency Miami is located on the Miami River, in downtown Miami, a few blocks from the financial district and 5 blocks from the Bayside Marketplace. The hotel adjoins the Miami Convention Center and connects to the James L. Knight Center.
Hotel amenities include a staffed business center open 24 hours a day, 100,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, an outdoor pool with sundeck, and a complimentary 24-hour fitness center.
Wireless Internet access is available in the public areas (surcharge). The hotel's casual café is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Self parking is available on site for a surcharge and without in/out privileges.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 612
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 24
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Flat-panel TV
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Riverwalk Café - This casual lobby-level restaurant has a tropical setting for sit-down and deli offerings, pastries, and juices. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Hyatt has an outdoor pool and sundeck, and a well-equipped fitness room.
Additional recreational activities are available on Biscayne Bay and at Bayfront Park, about 3 blocks away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.