Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Mediterranean hideaway in the heart of South Beach, one block from the beach!
Ideal central location
Located 1 block away from the ocean on famous Collins Avenue, and a few steps only from shops and restaurants, this luxurious boutique hotel offers the charm of the Italian seaside in the heart of Miami Beach.
In addition to an award-winning Italian restaurant, the hotel also features a saturnia stone−tiled courtyard set in a lush tropical garden, free WiFi, complimentary beach towels, gym access and unique decor.
Fully renovated in 2012!
Dark woods, stone floors, Mediterranean colors and bathrooms with double spa showers are just a few of the fine appointments of the rooms. All 17 rooms have hypoallergenic bedding and posturpedic mattresses.
This luxurious boutique hotel, located in the heart of the Art Deco district, was rebuilt in 1993 by Gianni Versace's architect and is a classy alternative to the usual Deco style. It features numerous elements originally intended for the Versace Mansion, including an Italian-made floor mosaic in the lobby.
The hotel offers a fine dining Italian restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink, as well as a charming outdoor dining and patio space where guests can have a peaceful breakfast, a quiet afternoon coffee break, or can simply read a book and relax.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, gym access to fitness located around the corner and a true personalized service. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2012.
Impala Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 2
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Street parking (metered)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Signature bedding
- Espresso maker
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
SPIGA Restaurant welcomes you for an extraordinarily sensory Miami Italian dining experience. For over 13 years, Spiga Restaurant has been offering an intimate atmosphere, with a romantic and poetic decoration, along with the quality and simplicity of its food.
Inspired by the traditional art of bread making, and by its main ingredient, Spiga (Wheat in English), has a unique home style where the entire menu is prepared daily, just like it used to be in the old Italian “Trattoria”.
This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, dinner and their menu is available for Room-Service. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining.
The full restaurant menu is also available for room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Dock nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Swimming nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.99 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Spring Break deposit: USD 150 per night (for stays between 21 May - 27 May)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.