Availability: Intercontinental at Doral Miami
Please enter your travel dates.
Business, One King Bed
- 1 king
- 1 bed
Club, One King Bed
- 1 king
Club, Two Double Beds
- 2 double
Located in the City of Doral, "Where Business mingles with Pleasure"
Only 4 miles away from Miami's two largest shopping malls International and Dolphin and a wide array of entertainment choices like sports bars, a variety of trendy restaurants and 6 golf courses to choose from.
The Best Rest
Soundproof windows, 300 thread count Egyptian Cotton linen, goose feather/down pillows and mattress topper, 100% blackout curtains, wireless Internet, LCD TVs, alarm clock with iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Intercontinental at Doral Miami Amenities
Located in the heart of a young and vibrant city of Doral, within 4 miles of Miami's two largest shopping malls "International" and "Dolphin" and conveniently positioned 2 miles away from business parks that host some of the top 500 fortune companies in the United States. InterContinental at Doral Miami is The place to be, providing our guests with the perfect location for business and a wide array of entertainment choices like sports bars and a variety of trendy restaurants to choose from. Only 7 miles away from Miami's International Airport, offering complementary shuttle service to and from the airport every hour on the hour (6 am - 10 pm).
With our locally renown Armillary Grill restaurant and Bar which reflects South Florida's rich and international culinary heritage you will surely find your drink of choice and an array of gastronomic options with a delightful atmosphere providing a relaxed and enjoyable backdrop. If you prefer a refreshing cocktail in an outdoor ambience where you can enjoy the light music, our inviting Palm Court should be your choice. After a workout at our fully equipped 24 hour fitness center you may enjoy a personalized massage at the time choosen by you.
All our 265 rooms are equipped with the fastest WIFI internet connection for your entertainment (up to 90 Mbps), soundproof double paned windows and bedding with 300 thread count Egyptian cotton linen for your comfort, wireless phone on your working desk, alarm clock with Ipod docking station, 100% blackout curtains. Our distinctive InterContinental Club Lounge where full breakfast and drinks are served exclusively for guests staying on our Club floor. On your next visit to Doral, Florida stay with us, we will surely do our best to make your stay a memorable one.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking
- Business center
- Business services
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 265
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5400
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 486
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Armillary Grill restaurant offers all three meals all with appealing distinction leaning towards Mediterranean flavors.Casual outdoor dining in the Palm Court terrace is also available, offering pool and garden views. Armillary Lounge offers a large variety of cocktails with Happy Hour prices nightly. Hotel also features 24 hours room service.
Inviting outdoor heated pool surrounded by beautiful palm trees. A 24/7 fitness center with floor to ceiling window wall providing natural lighting, equipped with 11 different cardio machines between treadmills, elliptical trainers, exercise bikes and free weights.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Intercontinental at Doral Miami Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.