Availability: Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Bay view Room
Concierge Room, Concierge Service - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Miami hotel on Biscayne Bay with marina and pool
Near Port of Miami
This 31-story hotel overlooking Biscayne Bay at the eastern edge of downtown Miami offers superb views, and is 1 mile from Bayside Marketplace, 2 miles from the Port of Miami. A free shuttle to South Beach is available.
Marina, pool, spa tub
Amenities at Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay include a marina, an outdoor splash pool, a spa tub, a fitness center, high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and coin-operated laundry.
All guestrooms at Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay offer down comforters (bedspreads), bathrobes, cable TV, multi-line phones, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay Amenities
This Miami-area Marriott overlooks Biscayne Bay, one mile from Bayside Marketplace. A 220-slip marina is on site, and water-sports rentals are available nearby. An outdoor splash pool and spa tub overlook the bay.
Other amenities at Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay include a well-equipped fitness center, a gift shop, hair salon, and complimentary daily area shuttles to South Beach and weekday corporate shuttles to the financial and medical districts. The hotel also offers wireless internet access (surcharge).
Meeting space totals 17,000 square feet, and the business center is open 24 hours. Valet parking and self-parking are available (surcharge).
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Coffee shop or café
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Business center
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 31
- Total number of rooms - 600
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Water view
- City view
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Catch Grill & Bar - New Catch Grill & Bar features an outdoor patio that combines elements of fire, water, light and sound to create a variety of dining experiences for guests. Bay and marina views.
Expressamante illy Cafe - Located alongside the new lobby, this downtown Miami café offers indoor and outdoor seating and features flavored coffee, espressos, sandwiches, snacks and pastries throughout the day and beer and wine nightly.
Pool Bar - Pool side bar and gill located on the terrace on the fifth floor looking over the bay with views of the Port of Miami and South Beach. Offering light fare, cocktails, and signature frozen drinks. Open for lunch.
The hotel offers an outdoor splash pool, sundeck, and spa tub overlooking the bay. The on-site fitness center is equipped with bikes, treadmills, and free weights. Yacht charters, deep-sea fishing, scuba and snorkeling gear are available at the 220-slip marina, located outside the hotel's rear entrance.
Golf courses are plentiful in Miami, and the Miami Beach Golf Club, an 18-hole course and driving range, is within four miles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19.60 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 26 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.