Book your room at Marseilles Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, Oceanfront
- 1 king
Art Deco-style hotel near convention center
Miami Beach nearby
Facing Collins Avenue with the beach 200 yards beyond, this Art Deco-style hotel is located 3 blocks from the Miami Beach Convention Center and the Art Deco District.
Marseilles Hotel features a large outdoor pool with a poolside bar, a spacious sundeck, and a palm grove with hammocks. Coin-operated laundry facilities are available.
The 112 Marseilles Hotel guestrooms and suites feature high ceilings and tiled bathrooms. Amenities include cable televisions, phones with voice mail, wireless Internet access (surcharge), in-room safes, irons/boards, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is renovating until 1 June 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Alternate facilities are located offsite and include:
- Swimming pool
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Outdoor pool
- The Overview
This South Beach hotel is 200 yards from the beach. For recreation, Marseilles Hotel guests can enjoy a large outdoor pool with a poolside bar and a spacious sundeck. Coin-operated laundry facilities are also on site. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is provided throughout the hotel. Limited self parking (surcharge) is available in a gated lot a block away.
Marseilles Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Concierge desk
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Number of floors - 8
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Year Built 1948
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium bedding
- Shower only
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- The Eats
Gavroche on the Beach Restaurant - Casual, streetfront-patio spot under a canvas ceiling. Serves all meals and late-night fare.
Lobby Bar - Lounge/bar open nightly. Big-screen TV, overstuffed couches, and pool table. Art Deco-style paintings, stained-glass panels, and dark woods.
Poolside Tiki Bar - Drinks and lunch items available.
- Out and About
The hotel offers a 90 x 25 feet outdoor pool, and a spacious sundeck. Located at the rear of the hotel, a beach has water-sports equipment, lounge chairs, collapsible cabanas, and umbrellas for rent.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Marseilles Hotel
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.