Book your room at Miami Airport Marriott
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Standard Room, Allergy FriendlyMax Occupancy: 4 adults
ConciergeMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Miami eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Miami, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Grapeland Water Park, Magic City Casino, and Miami-Dade County Auditorium. Local attractions also include Miracle Mile and Miami Jai Alai.
In addition to a restaurant, Miami Airport Marriott features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Plasma televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Miami Airport Marriott
- The Overview
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Miami Airport Marriott provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 12492 square feet (1161 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Miami Airport Marriott is a smoke-free property.
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1161
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12492
- Swimming pool - children's
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Arcade/game room
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 362
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Private bathroom
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Plasma TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Cane Fire Grille - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
Champions Sports Bar - This gastropub specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Motor boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Swimming on site
- Braille or raised signage
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
The Fine Print for Miami Airport Marriott
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.