Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Oceanfront hotel in Art Deco district of Miami Beach
Near Lincoln Road
This Miami Beach hotel is 8 miles from downtown and the Port of Miami, and within 2 miles of Lincoln Road, the Art Deco District, and Miami Beach Convention Center.
Riu Florida Beach has a lushly landscaped sundeck with splash pool, children's pool, and poolside bar; a buffet restaurant serves American fare for breakfast and dinner.
All 284 guestrooms have tropical decor, ceiling fans, minibars, complimentary premium channels, in-room safes, and multi-line phones.
The Riu Florida Beach is adjacent to the beach and within 1.75 miles (2.8 kilometers) of the convention center, Lincoln Road shopping, South Beach, and the Art Deco District.
The Coral Restaurant serves extensive breakfast and dinner buffets, and guests can order light lunch fare and tropical drinks from the poolside bar.
Guests can relax in lounge chairs and hammocks next to a large freeform outdoor pool with separate children's pool. Beach chairs are also available for a fee.
The fitness center features two flat-screen TVs, weight-training and cardio equipment, and a complimentary towel service.
Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby area (complimentary 90 minutes per day).
1,335 square feet (124 square meters) of meeting space is available on site.
Valet parking is available (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 284
- Number of floors - 10
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- One meeting/conference room
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 124
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1335
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Pool table
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
El Coral Restaurant - This family-friendly restaurant serves breakfast buffets with made-to-order omelets. Dinner buffets include salads, chicken, fish, and beef dishes. Indoor and outdoor dining available. Open for breakfast and dinner only.
Alligator Bar - This poolside bar offers tropical drinks and light lunch fare including sandwiches, salads, hot dogs, and hamburgers. Open from mid-morning until early evening.
Floridian Lobby Bar - With wicker chairs and a pool table, this lobby bar offers a selection of tropical drinks and other beverages, as well as pizza, salads, and pasta, from evening until late night. Scheduled live entertainment is available each week.
Hammocks dot the palm-lined grounds of this Miami Beach hotel, and a sundeck surrounds a freeform pool and separate children's pool. A boardwalk provides access to the beach, where jet skis, wave runners, and parasails are available for rental. A pool table (surcharge) is located in the lobby bar.
The Riu Florida Beach has a fitness center with cardio and weight-training equipment, and complimentary towel service.
Two miles away, the Miami Beach Golf Club features an 18-hole course designed by Arthur Hills, a driving range, and a pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.34 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 5 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 5 per day
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.