Availability: Room Mate Waldorf Towers
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard, Two Twin Beds
Deluxe, One King Bed
Historic Art Deco District hotel opposite white sand beach
South Beach nightlife
Surrounded by Ocean Drive's cafés, shops, and nightclubs, this 3-story hotel is 2 blocks from the Art Deco District and within 2 miles of the Lincoln Road pedestrian mall.
Room Mate Waldorf Towers offers a full-service restaurant with outdoor seating overlooking Ocean Drive; sandwiches, snacks, and sundries are available at the hotel's Compass Market.
All 44 Room Mate Waldorf Towers guestrooms have private bathrooms and include complimentary wireless Internet access, premium channels, minibars, CD players, DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Room Mate Waldorf Towers Amenities
Centrally located on Ocean Drive, the Room Mate Waldorf Towers is within two miles of the Lincoln Road pedestrian mall, six miles from the Port of Miami, and seven miles from downtown. On-site food and drink options include a sidewalk café, deli market, and lobby lounge. Complimentary towels are provided for use at the white sand beach across the street.
A 24-hour business center provides complimentary high-speed Internet access, and complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Front-desk staff can help arrange business services and VIP access and/or passes to popular area clubs such as Opium, Nikki Beach, and Mansion.
Room Mate Waldorf Towers features a valet parking for an extra charge. Pay parking is also available nearby.
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- 24-hour business center
- Parking nearby
- Business services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1937
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- CD player
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Prime Time Café - Offering outdoor dining overlooking busy Ocean Drive, with menu options such as seafood, pasta, steaks, salads, and pizza. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lobby Bar - Serving beer, wine, and cocktails from late morning until late evening.
Across the street from the hotel, Lummus Park has a white-sand public beach, volleyball courts, a bike path, and children's playground. Complimentary beach towels are provided by the hotel. Water-sports equipment rentals such as jet skis and parasails are available along the beach. 2 miles away, the historic Miami Beach Golf Club has an 18-hole course, driving range, and pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Room Mate Waldorf Towers Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Gold, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.