Book your room at Sofitel Miami
Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Luxury airport-business hotel with a dash of French style
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
On lagoon near airport
This European-style hotel overlooking Blue Lagoon is just 3 miles from Miami International Airport, and 5 miles from Coral Gable's entertainment and theater district.
This hotel caters to business travelers, offering business services along with a French restaurant and bakery, outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, international newspaper kiosk, and parking (surcharge).
Guestrooms at Sofitel Miami provide satellite TV and bottled water upon arrival. Decor is French Art Deco, with zebra-print chairs and plush bedding. Complimentary WiFi is available in all rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 6 April 2014 to 18 April 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
- The Overview
Because of the Sofitel's emphasis on business travelers, most services can be arranged, from child care and translation services to equipment rentals.
The hotel provides 11,223 square feet of conference space plus a 4,000-square-foot outdoor pavilion are on site. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.
Sofitel Miami has made significant advances toward protecting the environment. Steps taken include installation of water flow regulators on basin faucets and showers, cleaning products that are environmentally preferable, and use of energy-efficient lighting throughout the property. The hotel has won a palm designation in the Florida Green Lodging Program as well as three Green Keys by the Green Key Eco-Rating Program.
Shuttle service is available to the cruise port for a fee.
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 281
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 15
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Translation services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1043
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1987
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 11223
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Espresso maker
- The Eats
La Riviera - International cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A separate area houses a chef's table perfect for small groups. During pleasant weather, guests can dine outside on the patio by the pool.
Le Petit Marché - An on-site bakery is a signature of Sofitel hotels. At this one, guests can buy pastries and fresh French bread, along with Starbucks coffee.
Le Bar - The lobby bar offers a limited appetizer menu and premium drinks. Guests sit at the granite-countered bar or at one of the tables arrayed in front of the glass wall facing the pool and Blue Lagoon.
- Out and About
An unheated outdoor pool with freeform waterfall is ideal for relaxing, and the fitness center offers stationary cycles, treadmills, and free weights, along with complimentary fruit and water.
Tennis players have access to two on-site, lighted courts; golfers may choose from a nearby public course, two country club courses (day access is available), and the famed Doral Country Club courses--including the Blue Monster, home to the annual PGA tournament--all less than 10 minutes away. A jogging path runs along the shores of the Blue Lagoon.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Sofitel Miami
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 13.5, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 9 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 300
- Early check-in fee: USD 50
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.