Availability: Sofitel Miami
Superior Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Luxury Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Luxury Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Luxury airport-business hotel with a dash of French style
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
On lagoon near airport
This European-style hotel overlooking Blue Lagoon is just 3 miles from Miami International Airport, and 5 miles from Coral Gable's entertainment and theater district.
This hotel caters to business travelers, offering business services along with a French restaurant and bakery, outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, international newspaper kiosk, and parking (surcharge).
Guestrooms at Sofitel Miami provide satellite TV and bottled water upon arrival. Decor is French Art Deco, with zebra-print chairs and plush bedding. Complimentary WiFi is available in all rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sofitel Miami Amenities
Because of the Sofitel's emphasis on business travelers, most services can be arranged, from child care and translation services to equipment rentals.
The hotel provides 11,223 square feet of conference space plus a 4,000-square-foot outdoor pavilion are on site. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.
Sofitel Miami has made significant advances toward protecting the environment. Steps taken include installation of water flow regulators on basin faucets and showers, cleaning products that are environmentally preferable, and use of energy-efficient lighting throughout the property. The hotel has won a palm designation in the Florida Green Lodging Program as well as three Green Keys by the Green Key Eco-Rating Program.
Shuttle service is available to the cruise port for a fee.
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 281
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 15
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Tennis on site
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1043
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1987
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 11223
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Espresso maker
La Riviera - International cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A separate area houses a chef's table perfect for small groups. During pleasant weather, guests can dine outside on the patio by the pool.
Le Petit Marché - An on-site bakery is a signature of Sofitel hotels. At this one, guests can buy pastries and fresh French bread, along with Starbucks coffee.
Le Bar - The lobby bar offers a limited appetizer menu and premium drinks. Guests sit at the granite-countered bar or at one of the tables arrayed in front of the glass wall facing the pool and Blue Lagoon.
An unheated outdoor pool with freeform waterfall is ideal for relaxing, and the fitness center offers stationary cycles, treadmills, and free weights, along with complimentary fruit and water.
Tennis players have access to two on-site, lighted courts; golfers may choose from a nearby public course, two country club courses (day access is available), and the famed Doral Country Club courses--including the Blue Monster, home to the annual PGA tournament--all less than 10 minutes away. A jogging path runs along the shores of the Blue Lagoon.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Sofitel Miami Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 13.5, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 9 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 300
- Early check-in fee: USD 50
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.