Book your room at Sonesta Bayfront Hotel Coconut Grove
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior, City View
- 1 king
Superior, Bay View
- 1 king
Hearing Impaired Deluxe City View King
- 1 king
Deluxe, City View, Accessible
- 1 king
Miami-area waterfront hotel with rooftop pool and bar
Near dining, shops
The smoke-free Sonesta Bayfront Hotel Coconut Grove is 1 block from dining, shopping, and entertainment at CocoWalk; 6 miles from downtown Miami and Miami Seaquarium; and 8 miles from South Beach.
Sonesta Bayfront Hotel's eighth-floor recreation area offers 2 squash courts, a fitness center, and a terrace pool that feature panoramic views of the city and bay.
Views of Biscayne Bay, Coconut Grove, and Coral Gables
All 195 guestrooms provide views of Coconut Grove, Biscayne Bay, or the Coral Gables skyline, and offer 42-inch wall-mounted LCD televisions and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sonesta Bayfront Hotel Coconut Grove
- At your hotel
A pool and spa tub on an 8th-floor patio of the Sonesta Bayfront Hotel Coconut Grove overlook the city and bay. Recreation facilities include a penthouse-level fitness center and two squash courts. Panorama Restaurant & Sky Lounge is located on the 8th floor of the hotel and offers views of Biscayne Bay and Coconut Grove in a contemporary setting. The hotel offers secured covered parking (surcharge), meeting facilities, and a 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 195
- Number of floors - 22
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting/conference room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 7500
- Year Built 2002
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 80700
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Secure parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Panorama Restaurant & Sky Lounge - This cozy, indoor-outdoor, 8th-floor restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu features a range of international dishes, with a focus on Peruvian cuisine. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide great views overlooking the city and bay. Open daily from morning until late evening.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
On site are an outdoor pool and spa tub on the 8th floor, as well as a fitness center, sauna, and two squash courts.
The Crandon Park Golf Course—home to the Senior PGA tournament—is seven miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Sonesta Bayfront Hotel Coconut Grove
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
100 MB of Free WiFi
Book a stay in any room type and receive 100 MB of free wireless Internet.
Subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.