Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Courtyard King Deluxe
- One King Bed
Double Double Deluxe
- Two Double Beds
- One Queen Bed
Surfcomber Miami, South Beach, in the heart of the Art Deco District
Immersed in the heart of South Beach, this popular oceanfront hotel offers easy access to all that is south beach...the nightlife, the shopping, and of course the beach.
Nightly hosted wine hour from 5-6pm closes the day out as the sunsets, complimentary fitness center access. No vehicle needed here as it's all within walking distance.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, premium bedding, and bathrobes.
Kimpton’s new Surfcomber Miami, South Beach, sits along 200 feet of oceanfront in the heart of the Art Deco District. It has undergone a full renovation and re-designed with a singular style that marries the eclectic look of European Bohemia with a down-home, American front porch appeal. Surfcomber’s 186 guest rooms feature luxurious bed linens and spa-inspired bath amenities, an expansive outdoor deck and heated pool surrounded by well-appointed cabanas, providing a sublime setting for sipping cocktails while sun worshipping poolside. Guests will also enjoy a diverse mix of dining and lounge options including Lantao Kitchen + Bar and Lantao Social Club, an ode to Southeast Asian cuisine served in a casual and sexy atmosphere. Surfcomber offers a playful escape with sun, surf, sand and “whimsy” with the addition of resident life-sized cows and sheep which bring a style defined as “backyard bliss” to the neighborhood. The result is a warm and inviting atmosphere with elements of surprise throughout that create a relaxed, yet exciting ambiance and a guest experience that is as cool as it is friendly, and as sexy as it is fun.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 186
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1500
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 139
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
Located right in the heart of South Beach, The Social Club is the place to be before you start your day, need a mid-day refuel or head out for the social nightlife scene of Miami.
Social Club's eclectic decor and unique seating arrangements encourage guests to sit down, savor tapas-style plates and enjoy a cocktail. Multi-colored textures, designer furniture and inspirational art create a social environment intended to spark conversation.
Regionally inspired, breakfast, social plates and hand-crafted cocktails make up the fresh flavor recipes of Social Club's menu. Hours of operation are: Breakfast: daily, 7:00am - 11:00am, Brunch: Sundays, 7:00am - 3:00pm, Lunch and Dinner: 12 noon – close, Happy Hour: 5:00pm - 7:00pm featuring our $5 specialty cocktails and wine!
One of the World's Favorite Destinations: Surfcomber Miami centers you in South Beach, a renowned destination unlike any other. It is a multicultural tropical paradise and international jet-set magnet. Some come for the white sandy beaches and balmy ocean breezes. Some come for the culture. Some come for the amazing shopping and glamorous nightlife. Some, like us, want to taste it all. Our boutique Kimpton hotel gives you direct beach access and a luxurious pool scene for unrivaled sunbathing. We situate you in an unfussy Art Deco landmark within easy walking distance of top shops, theaters and nightclubs. Nightlife South Beach is famed for its celebrity hot spots, and the nightlife is absolutely world class. Most clubs stay open until 5 am, and the scene is everything you've heard about and more. Washington Avenue, Ocean Drive and our own Collins Avenue is where all the action is, though Surfcomber Miami puts you at enough of a distance for a good night's sleep if you're so inclined. Shopping South Beach is a fashionista's dream-come-true. Designer boutiques are abundant, and you'll be in good company with the models and celebrities browsing the multi-varied shops. The most popular shopping area is Lincoln Road, just down the block from Surfcomber Miami. Lincoln Road turns into a pedestrian-only Art Deco promenade about three blocks from our hotel, and it's a South Beach highlight. The shopping is as fun as the people watching, and there are numerous cafes and restaurants where you can take a pause and enjoy another favorite South Beach activity-dining. Other favorite nearby shopping destinations include: Espanola Way, just off Washington Avenue near 14th Street, featuring one-of-a-kind boutiques and a vibrant Sunday farmer's market. Collins and Washington Avenues, between 5th and 10th Streets, for designer apparel, Miami's Design District (about 4 miles away), Bal Harbour (about 8 miles from our boutique hotel), Culture South Beach is alive with arts and culture. From Michael Tilson Thomas' New World Symphony and the Fillmore Miami Beach to the Bass Museum of Art and the annual, internationally famed Art Basel Miami Beach show in December, South Beach is colorful and dynamic.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: The hotel will be hosting an electronic dance music event March 26-30, 2014. During this time, access to the outdoor pool and pool area will be limited to event ticket holders from 11 AM to 11 PM daily. Guests age 21 and older will receive 2 complimentary tickets per room/day. For more information, please contact the hotel directly using the number on the booking confirmation email.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: USD 24.00 per accommodation, per night (effective 4 January 2013)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per day (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Music Event at the Pool
Book a stay in any room or rate category now - March 30, 2014 for travel March 26-30, 2014 and receive the following:
- 2 complimenatry tickets to the hotel's Electronic Dance Music Pool Party per room/day