Availability: The Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort
Suite, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront
18-story all-suite resort on Miami Beach oceanfront
On ocean beach
This refined, 17-story hotel offers spacious suites in the middle of Miami Beach, south of Bal Harbour and north of South Beach, Lincoln Road, and the Miami Beach Convention Center.
Two pools, salon
Guests at this seaside hotel are surrounded by antiques and other upscale touches, and receive access to a salon, aqua-sports center (with rental equipment), and two freeform pools.
Suites with balconies
The Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort offers one- and two-bedroom suites with full kitchens, two bathrooms each, and step-out balconies with views of the ocean or the Intracoastal Waterway.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort Amenities
The Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort features 2 freeform pools, 2 spa tubs, a steam room and sauna, and poolside cabanas (surcharge). Guests have tennis privileges at adjacent facilities (surcharge).
On Tuesdays through Saturdays, guests have access to the full-service Lousvieas spa and salon with services including coloring, makeup, hair care, nail care, and facials (surcharge). Massages are available in guest suites or poolside (surcharge). A fitness center overlooks the pool area. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the property (surcharge).
A business center provides meeting support, copy machines, fax machines, and typing services (surcharge). 6 conference rooms and a ballroom provide 12,000 sq.ft. (1,080 sq.m.) of meeting space. A gift shop off the lobby offers groceries, wine, and cappuccino. Pay parking is available on site.
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1080
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Steam room
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Concierge desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate living room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Espresso maker
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Second bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Shula's Steak House - Serving lunch, appetizers dinner, and drinks this American cuisine steak restaurant is inspired by the Miami Dolphins' perfect season in 1972, and football memorabilia abounds. Open daily for dinner.
Garden Terrace - Hot and cold breakfast is served daily, as well as lunch. Offers views of the pool. Open from 7 AM - 11 AM and from noon – 3PM.
Top of the Falls - Open-air poolside al fresco dining with ocean views. Top of the Falls offers hot and cold sandwiches, snacks, and frozen cocktails. Open daily for lunch, dinner, and Happy Hour from 11 AM until sundown.
"No Name" Lounge - Themed after 1972 Dolphin’s No Name defense, this lounge offers an appetizer menu with signature items such as Shula’s famous barbecued shrimp stuffed with basil, as well as Oysters Rockefeller, Colossal Shrimp Cocktail, and Blackened Premium Black Steak. Open daily from 4 PM to 12 AM, and offers a Happy Hour.
This Miami resort provides volleyball, kayaking, snorkeling, parasailing, and banana-boat rides are available on site (surcharge). Guests can use a fitness room equipped with 2 treadmills, 2 stair machines, 2 stationary bikes, and 10 circuit machines. 2 freeform outdoor pools with relaxing sun loungers, 2 spa tubs, a steam room and sauna, poolside cabanas (surcharge), and a children's jungle gym are also available.
Resort guests have tennis privileges at an adjacent facility (surcharge). The 18-hole Bayshore Golf Course is 3 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available at The Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Tennis nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Accessible bathroom
The Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Fitness center access
- In-room safe
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 23 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.