Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room - Non-Refundable
Oceanview Single - Non-Refundable
Boutique hotel on Ocean Drive with ocean views.
This South Beach hotel is 4 blocks from the Miami Beach Convention Center and 1 mile from the Art Deco District.
The Penguin Hotel provides uniquely decorated rooms, beach access, and oceanfront rooms offering breathtaking views.
The Penguin Hotel’s individually decorated guestrooms feature Czechoslovakian crystal chandeliers. Conveniences include refrigerators, plasma cable TVs and wireless Internet access.
The Penguin Hotel is a renovated, boutique hotel of the late Art Deco style situated directly on Ocean Drive across from South Beach. Valet parking (surcharge) is available on site. This stylish hotel is only a few steps from Lincoln Road pedestrian mall, popular restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and shopping. Guests can enjoy wireless Internet access throughout public areas (surcharge).
The Penguin Hotel's guests have access to the amenities of the sister property, the President Hotel, located directly behind the Penguin Hotel.
Guests can enjoy a 30% discount on food at the on-site Purple Penguin Café, a one-time welcome drink, and 2 bottles of water in the guestroom replenished daily (included in daily resort fee).
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 43
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Year Built 1948
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Street parking (metered)
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- City view
- Ocean view
- Beach view
- Plasma TV
Purple Penguin Café - Beachfront cafe serving cocktails and American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 19 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Beach towels
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: USD 50 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.