Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, View
- One King Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Gracious Miami-area oceanfront resort with grand spa
Located on a long stretch of golden-sand beach on the barrier island of Key Biscayne, this luxurious Miami-area resort blends European elegance with relaxed, Florida-style comfort; South Beach is 6 miles away.
Beach, tennis, pools
A vast, ocean-view spa; the award-winning Cioppino restaurant; an 11-court tennis center; two outdoor pools; beach cabanas; and aquatic adventures await guests of The Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne.
Garden, bay, or sea
Renovated in 2008, guestrooms at this Miami-area Ritz-Carlton overlook tropical gardens, the ocean, or Biscayne Bay, and feature plasma TVs and private marble bathrooms with robes and slippers.
The Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne is located on a private stretch of beach with water-sports equipment and cabanas for rent. Beach umbrellas and sun loungers are available. The resort has 2 outdoor pools, 1 designed for families, and 1 for adults. A wellness center offers specialty exercise classes. The hotel has 11 tennis courts and a full range of tennis lessons and programs for children and adults (surcharges apply).
This Miami-area resort's ocean-view spa offers 60 treatments, many using local botanicals from South Florida and the Caribbean. 2 of the Ritz-Carlton Spa's popular treatments are regionally inspired: the Key Lime Coconut Body Scrub and the Everglades Grass Body Wrap. Other services include massages, facial and body treatments, manicures and pedicures. Facilities at this full-service spa include 21 treatment rooms, a sauna, spa tub, Turkish bath, and spa boutique.
The award-winning Cioppino restaurant showcases the flavors of Tuscany and includes a romantic outdoor dining terrace.
The Ritz Kids program (surcharge) caters to children age 5–12, with beach and pool activities, use of the outdoor playground, arts and crafts, and storytelling.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided, with executive computer work stations and a 24-hour business center also available.
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beauty services
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Computer station
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 402
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Translation services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Bathroom phone
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Bathroom scale
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Plasma TV
- iPod docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Cioppino - Award-winning Tuscan cuisine served in sensuously lighted room. Arched Palladian windows frame picture-perfect views of the Atlantic. Guests enjoy and outdoor dining terrace overlooking the ocean. Menu highlights include Pan-Seared Grouper with olives and roasted tomatoes, Cioppino Mare e Fetunta (mussels, calamari, clams, and shrimp in a light tomato sauce). An extensive wine list is offered; breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily. Sunday brunch is available weekly with 10 culinary stations, including Bloody Mary and champagne cocktail stations and a room devoted entirely to desserts. Reservations recommended.
The Lobby Lounge - Floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of fountains, gardens, and the Atlantic Ocean. Guests can choose among a fine selection of traditional teas and exotic coffees. Modern martini menu and light fares are served daily, while a sushi menu is available Wednesday through Saturday. Live entertainment offered daily.
Dune Oceanfront Burger Lounge - Chic tranquil setting. Plush lounges, cushioned beds, VIP cabanas or tables on the sand with unobstructed ocean views. Gourmet burgers, champagne, rosé wines, sangrias, and beers from around the world. Sundays features European lounge music from 3 PM until sunset.
RUMBAR - Evening gathering spot reminiscent of Old Havana. 52 rums, cachacas, and piscos from 18 countries. Five rum flights for vertical tastings. VIP Rum Lockers to securely store private bottles. Humidor cabinet with cigar collection. Subdued lighting, large palms, overhead fans and plush leather furniture. Grupo Nostalgia, a four-piece Latin band, plays Thursday-Saturday evening.
Cantina Beach - Fresh, Cabo San Lucas–style menu under a thatched-roof palapa with plush lounges, fire pits and bar rails overlooking the ocean. Menu highlights include fish tacos, lobster quesadillas, and fresh ceviches. Tequlier (a tequila specialist trained in the Tequila region of Mexico) makes recommendations and offers selections from the extensive tequila menu. Open daily.
Scoop - Poolside ice cream parlor, serving a variety of Italian ice creams and fresh smoothies.
2 outdoor pools are on site: one designed for families, and the other for adults.
The Tennis Garden offers one hard court and 10 soft clay courts, all of which are lit at night. Tennis pros are available to give lessons and tips to players of all ages (fees apply).
Guests can rent private cabanas on the beach or snorkel in the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel rents kayaks, sailboats, wave runners, and snorkel gear on the beach. Charter tours and sunset sailing trips can also be arranged through the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kite-surfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
The Ritz-Carlton Spa is a full-service spa featuring an extensive massage menu, and organic and signature treatments infused with hints of the tropical surroundings.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 21
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa boutique
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 38 for adults and USD 19 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 3 (for 6 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Reconnect Package Promotion
Book a stay in a "Reconnect Package" rate category and receive the following at check-in:
- Breakfast for 2 daily in Cioppino Restaurant
- $30 Resort Credit per night