Book your room at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Oceanfront landmark on fashionable Lincoln Road
Art Deco District
A complete restoration of the original 1953 Morris Lapidus creation, this hotel is at the corner of Collins Avenue in the city's historic Art Deco district, steps from restaurants, shops, and nightlife.
Pool, spa, fitness
The Ritz-Carlton's outdoor pool overlooks the ocean, and a spa offers massage, body, treatments, and beauty services; the fitness center is equipped with bikes, treadmills, and weight machines.
Guestrooms at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach include wireless Internet access (surcharge), bathrobes, slippers, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
At your hotel
This Ritz-Carlton, South Beach sits on the beach, one block from Lincoln Road Shops and a half-mile from the Miami Convention Center. The hotel is three miles from downtown.
The hotel features a $2 million art collection. Meeting and event space totals 20,000 square feet, including a 10,000-square-foot ballroom. 10 meeting and conference rooms are available; the hotel also offers business and secretarial services, and a computer station. Wireless Internet access is available in meeting areas (surcharge).
The Ritz-Carlton Spa offers massage, body and beauty services, steam rooms, and saunas. The fitness center has bikes, treadmills, and weight machines. The outdoor pool with ocean view is surrounded by day beds, which can be rented. The hotel has a tanning butler on staff. Water sports equipment can be rented. Guests have access to Beach/pool umbrellas. Supervised activities for children ages 5-12 are available (surcharge).
This hotel is entirely smoke-free. Guest luggage storage is provided.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 11
- Total number of rooms - 375
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 9.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 9.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 9.95 USD / per day )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Americana - Hotel's signature restaurant, with indoor and outdoor patio dining. Breakfast buffet includes smoked salmon, cereals, yogurts, fruits, and fresh juices (surcharge). Lunch includes salads, sandwiches, and lobster grilled-cheese. Kobe meatloaf, lobster Rockefeller, and grilled tuna casserole are dinner selections. Open daily.
De Lido Beach Club - Trendy South Mediterranean-style restaurant. “Sun cuisine” includes monkfish, gingered lobster, and grilled medallions of beef. Dinner only.
Lapidus Lounge - Cocktails and tapas served mid-afternoon through late evening in lounge. DJ-spun music Thursday-Saturday nights.
1LR – One Lincoln Road – Cocktails, coffee, tea, and light finger foods served in lobby bar from late afternoon till late evening.
Onyx 360 - Located on mezzanine level overlooking main lobby. Private dining table for ten. Dinner only.
There is an outdoor pool, and a fitness center is equipped with bikes, treadmills, and weight machines. Wave runners, parasails, and kayaks are available on the beach (surcharge). Beach/pool umbrellas are available. Cabanas and sun loungers are also available (surcharge).
Golf courses are plentiful in Miami Beach, and the Miami Beach Golf Club, an 18-hole golf course, is within two miles of the hotel (surcharge).
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing on site
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 36 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 250 per pet, per night
- Deposit: USD 200 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Reconnect Package Promotion
Book a stay in a “Reconnect Package” rate category and receive the following at check-in:
- Breakfast for 2 daily
- $75 Resort Credit per night Guest must book the Reconnect Package rate category to qualify. Breakfast is for two persons per room daily; must be taken at on-site restaurant (does not include room service). Credit is per night and for use at on-site facilities. Unused credit will not be refunded and cannot be applied to room rate and tax.