Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Terrace (The Wet - Bath Medium)
Standard Room, Terrace (Bath)
Boutique hotel and spa on beautiful Biscayne Bay
Near South Beach
Located on Belle Isle, a private residential island, the hotel is connected via bridge to South Beach, a half-mile from the Lincoln Road pedestrian mall and a mile from the ocean.
The Standard Miami features an outdoor infinity pool, spa tub with waterfall, and cold tub overlook the adjacent bay; spa facilities include a fitness center, Turkish-style baths, aroma steam room, and a cedar sauna.
The 105 guestrooms at the Standard Miami offer contemporary Scandinavian decor, Egyptian-cotton linens, hooded robes, minibars, flat-screen TV, and complimentary wireless and high-speed Internet access.
Set on an island overlooking Biscayne Bay, the Standard Miami is a half-mile from South Beach and the Lincoln Road pedestrian mall. Complimentary scheduled shuttle service is provided to a partner hotel in South Beach.
Continental and Mediterranean-style cuisine is served in the Lido Restaurant, where you can also enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast. Light fare and cocktails are available adjacent to the hotel's outdoor infinity pool and spa tub.
In addition to the holistic and hydrotherapy spa services of the Standard Spa (surcharge), guests enjoy complimentary access to Turkish-style indoor and outdoor baths, an aroma steam room, and a cedar sauna. A fitness center is on site, and yoga, tai chi, and other fitness classes are available (surcharges).
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel and complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. 24-hour room service is also available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 105
- Number of floors - 2
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Number of spa tubs - 4
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free local calls
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cordless phone
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Garden view
Lido Restaurant - With an emphasis on fresh seafood and organic ingredients, this restaurant serves Continental and Mediterranean-style cuisine. Menu items include Lobster Roll, Tuna Niçoise, and Blackened Mahi-Mahi. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lido Grill - Overlooking the bay, this poolside bar is open daily for lunch and dinner.
Lido Bar - An intimate lobby bar offering specialty cocktails, beer, and wine from late afternoon until late evening.
The on-site fitness room provides treadmills, free weights, and strength-training equipment. Fitness classes (surcharge) include sunset yoga, jiu jitsu, budokon, tai chi, and zumba.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Motor boating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Hot stone massage
- Prenatal massage
- Thai massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Guests are asked to comply with the following rules: "Spa voices" must be used in public spaces. Bayside docks are the only public areas where cell phones may be used.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated smoking rooms and on the bayside docks.
- The baths and mud lounge are clothing-optional.
- Guests are allowed two day-visitors per room; guests have complimentary access to the outdoor pools but must purchase day passes for use of indoor baths and gym (any visitors beyond the guest limit must purchase the appropriate day passes for use of the property).
- Visitors and non-members must purchase a day pass for use of the outdoor baths and pool and indoor baths and gym (each day pass includes a complimentary yoga class).
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Minimum guest age is 17
Caters to adults only
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Caters to couples
Caters to groups
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 19.99 per accommodation, per night (effective 11 July 2013)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Spa access (may be limited)
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 37.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per stay (maximum USD 150.00 per stay)
- Deposit: USD 150 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.