Book your room at The Whitelaw Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco District hotel, 1 block from ocean
Near Lummus Park
This 3-story boutique South Beach hotel is 1 block from Ocean Drive and the beach, 1 mile from Lincoln Road shopping, and 6 miles from downtown and the Port of Miami.
Whitelaw guests enjoy complimentary cocktails during evening happy hours and complimentary wireless Internet access; discounted admission is available to a nearby health club.
All 49 guestrooms at the Whitelaw Hotel offer crystal chandeliers, 42-inch plasma TVs, CD players, minibars, bathrobes, and marble bathrooms with Gilchrist & Soames toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Whitelaw Hotel's retro-style lobby hosts complimentary nightly cocktail receptions. The lobby café and bar serves light fare throughout the day and evening. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby.
Guests receive discounted access to a health club six blocks away.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Free airport transportation
- Beach towels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1936
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
Where to Eat
808 Café & Bar - This retro-style lobby bar serves an assortment of cocktails, as well as light fare such as soups, salads, sandwiches, and desserts. Open from early morning until late night.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel guests receive discounted access to a health club six blocks away. The Whitelaw Hotel is one block from the beach, where personal watercraft, wave runners, and parasails are available for rental. Also a block away, Lummus Park includes a sand volleyball court and a children's playground. Three miles from the hotel, the Miami Beach Golf Club has an 18-hole course designed by Arthur Hills, a driving range, and a pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Gift cards are not accepted as payment for room reservations or deposits.
- Resort fee
- Beach towels
- Airport shuttle
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).