Book your room at Trump National Doral Miami
Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 2 Double Beds (Guest)
- 2 double
Room, 1 King Bed (Guest)
- 1 king
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible (Guest)
- 2 double
Room, 1 King Bed, Golf View (Guest)
- 1 king
World Class Golf & Spa Resort
Oasis west of Miami
Set on 650 acres containing five 18-hole golf courses, this landscaped resort is 13 miles due west of Miami and 5 miles from Miami International Airport. South Beach is 16 miles east.
5 golf courses
Doral Golf Resort and Spa Miami features 5 championship golf courses, including the TPC Blue Monster course, as well as an extensive spa and a large pool complex.
All 693 guestrooms at Doral Golf Resort and Spa Miami have private balconies or patios, many with garden or golf-course views. Robes and slippers are provided, along with high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Trump National Doral Miami
The resort has 5 championship golf courses, including the TPC Blue Monster at Doral, host to the annual PGA tour. The Jim McLean Golf School offers pro instruction (surcharge). The Doral Spa offers 100 beauty treatments (surcharge), including massage therapy, wraps, facials, body scrubs, pedicures, manicures, and beauty services. Weight training, aqua exercise, cardiovascular training, Pilates, yoga, Latin dance, and an indoor lap pool are options at the fitness center. Personal trainers are available (surcharge).
Family-friendly amenities include the Blue Lagoon water complex, with 4 outdoor splash pools, a children's pool, a waterfall, and a 150-foot water slide. Camp Doral provides supervised children's activities (surcharge), including, volleyball, and arts and crafts.
This Miami resort has 100,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including 40 meeting rooms and 2 ballrooms. A business center, event catering, banquet facilities, and wedding services are available.
8 shops on the lobby and lower level include a pro shop with golf accessories, Tommy Bahamas Island Shop, and an upscale women's sportswear store. Starbucks Cyber Cafe offers coffee and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- Full-service health spa
- Concierge desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 693
- Number of floors - 3
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Golf course on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Terrazza Restaurant - Family-style restaurant with outdoor patio dining available. Sandwiches, pastries, gourmet coffee, and ice cream are offered at the walk-up deli. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Mesazul - Offers a contemporary Latin-inspired spin on the classic American steakhouse. Open for lunch and dinner.
Champions Sports Bar and Grill - Golfers cool down after a day on the course at this sports bar in the clubhouse. Offers sandwiches, ribs, grilled burgers, and a full bar. Open for lunch and dinner.
Bungalou's Bar & Grill - Caribbean retreat located poolside at the Blue Lagoon water complex. Serves specialty drinks, hamburgers, hot dogs, smoothies, and sandwiches. Open from mid-morning until sunset.
Java Zone Cafe - Offer fresh sandwiches, pastries, gourmet coffee, and ice cream to-go. Open for breakfast and lunch.
Bossa Nova Lounge - Serves Latin-inspired tapas, along with hand-crafted specialty cocktails. Features live Latin and jazz music. Open for dinner.
Spa Pritikin Restaurant - Features spa cuisine based on the Pritikin Program. Open for lunch and dinner.
This resort is located on 5 championship golf courses: the TPC Blue Monster at Doral and the Gold Course, both redesigned in 1996 by Ray Floyd; the desert-landscaped Greg Norman's Great White, designed by Greg Norman; the Red Course with 2 island greens; and The Jim McLean Signature Course. The Jim McLean Golf School offers pro instruction (surcharge).
The Doral Spa has a steam room and sauna, weight training, aqua exercise in an indoor lap pool, cardiovascular training, stationary bikes, treadmills, and free weights. Aerobics, Pilates, yoga, and Latin dance are additional options, and personal trainers are available (surcharge).
A jogging path wraps around the resort. A waterfall cascades off rock formations at the Blue Lagoon water complex, which includes 4 outdoor splash pools, a children's pool, a spa tub, and a waterslide. Camp Doral provides supervised children's activities (surcharge), including volleyball, and arts and crafts. 40 well-stocked lakes dot the resort for catch-and-release fishing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons on site
- Fishing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Trump National Doral Miami
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.