Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double or Two Twin beds
- One Double and One Single Bed
Superior room Single use
- Single Occupancy
Milan hotel with a fitness facility
This Milan hotel is located near Parco delle Basiliche and Cathedral of Milan. Another nearby point of interest is University of Milan.
In addition to complimentary parking, Atahotel Quark Due Residence provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Guestrooms have microwaves, air conditioning, and DVD players; rooms also include in-room safes and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Atahotel Quark Due Residence features a fitness facility, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Number of floors - 8
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking
- Free outdoor parking
- Secretarial services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Table tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property in cash: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. The tax will be reduced by 50% from July – August, 15-31 December, and 1-10 January. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residence-hotels, to residents of Milan, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Please note that a 5-night minimum stay is required to book a room.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)