Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel with a bar/lounge, in Milan (Porta Venezia - Corso Buenos Aires)
This hotel is located in Milan (Porta Venezia - Corso Buenos Aires), close to Casa-Museo Boschi Di Stefano, Cathedral of Milan, and Pinacoteca di Brera. Also nearby are Teatro alla Scala and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.
Hotel Demidoff provides a bar/lounge, dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include minibars and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and bidets.
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. This Milan hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 6
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free breakfast
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property in cash: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. The tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residence-hotels, to residents of Milan, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)