Availability: Melia Milano
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 queen
Melia Guestroom Twin
- 1 double
- 2 twin
- 1 Bed
Premium Guestroom Twin
- 1 king
- 2 single
- 1 king
Business-friendly hotel in Fiera Milano City with a health club
By convention centre
Situated in the Fiera Milano City neighborhood of Milan, this hotel is near Milan Convention Centre and the Fiera Milano exhibition centre. Other nearby points of interest include Cathedral of Milan.
Along with restaurants and lounges, the hotel offers 15 meeting and banquet halls to accommodate up to 650 guests. The hotel's health club features a steam bath and offers massages.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at Melia Milano feature marble bathrooms with granite vanities and bathroom phones. LCD televisions offer satellite service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Melia Milano Amenities
Set northwest of the city centre, Melia Milano appeals to travelers looking for a full-service hotel away from the bustle of downtown. The Milan Convention Centre and Fiera Milano exhibition centre are in the vicinity. A metro stop, with service to downtown attractions such as the Duomo, is a short walk away.
The hotel's business amenities include a business centre with meeting room for 6 guests, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and 15 meeting and banquet halls that accommodate up to 650 guests.
Guests enjoy access to a health club that includes a spa tub, steam bath, sauna, and cardio options. Massages are also available.
Melia Milano offers 24-hour room service along with 2 restaurants and 2 lounges. Buffet breakfasts (surcharge) are generously portioned.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Computer rental
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Translation services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- One meeting/conference room
- Total number of rooms - 288
- Luggage storage
- Audiovisual equipment
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
il Patio - Sunny restaurant offering generous breakfast buffets. Available for private lunch, dinner, event, or banquet.
AlaCena - Quality cuisine in a charming surrounding, serving refined Mediterranean, Spanish, and fusion dishes accompanied by an extensive wine selection.
La Vitola - Snacks and cocktails. Television, open fireplace, and billiards.
del Prado - Ideal for casual business meetings, evening aperitif, or lunch. Features delicious cocktails and a bar menu.
- In-room accessibility
Melia Milano Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property in cash: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. The tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residence-hotels, to residents of Milan, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.