Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
- One Single Bed
Superior single room
- One Single Bed
Modern and elegant four-star hotel close to the train station with free Wi-Fi
Nearby metro station
The hotel is close to Corso Buenos Aires and Porta Venezia. The Turati underground station is just 300 meters away, and you need just a 10-minute walk to reach the main train station.
The property hosts a restaurant, where guest can taste delightful traditional cuisine and international dishes. Complimentary buffet breakfast served daily. The hotel has a convenient parking (surcharge).
Elegant and modern rooms
The hotels features 282 tastefully decorated guest-rooms. Homely and relaxing, the rooms are all equipped with amenities ranging from air-conditioning to free Internet access, TV, mini-bar, and much more.
The NH Milano Touring is a modern hotel with renovated common areas offering a warm welcome and a refined and friendly atmosphere. Our professional and attentive hotel staff will make you feel at home in Milan, giving you all the needed information at any time at the reception desk. The NH Milano Touring hotel in Milan offers complete conference center facilities with a total of nine rooms, seven with direct natural light. Maximum capacity is for 285 people. These rooms can be arranged for your needs and the hotel can provide all the equipment for your event, including an overhead projector, flip charts, TV, and slide projector. Contact the NH Milano Touring hotel event staff to make arrangements for your work meetings, conferences, and private events, using the information in the confirmation received after booking. We will organize the ideal menu for any type of event you would like to host, from galas and cocktail parties to business events, conferences, seminars, and personal gatherings. Free Wi-Fi is available in the whole hotel and rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 282
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 9
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Bathroom phone
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Memory foam mattress
- City view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Guests at the NH Milano Touring hotel can enjoy a full and varied breakfast buffet. For lunch and dinner, you have to try the contemporary, discrete Pianoterra Bar & Restaurant, where our chef serves delicious local and international dishes, accompanied by an extensive wine list. Pianoterra is ideal for private events such as receptions and galas, or romantic candle-lit dinners surrounded by a harmonious variety of marble, wood, stone, glass, and leather. Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property in cash: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. The tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residence-hotels, to residents of Milan, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
A special 5€ ticket is required for all vehicles entering the C area Monday through Friday from 7.30 AM to 7.30 PM. The ticket can be purchased at kiosks, ATMs, and pay & display machines.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.