Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room - free gym access
Superior Double or Twin Room - free gym access
Deluxe Double Room - free gym access
Family Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - free gym access
Contemporary 106-room hotel near train station
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Remodeled in 2003, this art deco hotel facing the Central Train Station (Stazione Centrale) is adjacent to the Via Vittor Pisani shopping/business boulevard.
Bar and restaurant
Starhotels Anderson features a library, a bar, and a fine-dining restaurant serving international and Italian fare. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas for the first 60 minutes.
Contemporary rooms provide sleek desks, laptop-compatible safes, LCD TVs with pay movies, minibars and pillow menus.
A fireplace warms the lobby while air conditioning in all public areas helps to temper the summer heat. The on-site shoe shine and laundry services add to the comforts of this Milan property. Hotel staff speak fluent English and can help arrange tours at the concierge desk.
For business functions and special events, the hotel has 4 meeting/conference rooms that can accommodate up to 70 people, as well as exhibit space, audio-visual equipment and banquet facilities. High-speed wireless Internet access in public spaces and guest rooms is complimentary for the first 60 minutes. A limo/town car service is provided for a surcharge, and guest parking is available nearby (surcharge).
This is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Valet parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 10
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking garage, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Window opens
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
Black Restaurant - Contemporary decor includes a lighted acrylic bar, pink drapes, mauve-velvet lounge seating, black enamel tables, and polished parquet floor. Mirror-lined dining area open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Seasonal menu of Italian and international dishes.
Black Bar - Offers drinks and snacks.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property in cash: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. The tax will be reduced by 50% from July – August, 15-31 December, and 1-10 January. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residence-hotels, to residents of Milan, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)