Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Executive Double or Twin Room
Superior Triple Room
Business-friendly hotel in Duomo neighborhood near Milan City Hall
Near shopping, dining
Around the corner from the spectacular Duomo, this Central Milan hotel is surrounded by the city's principal shopping and dining areas.
Guests enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast, socialize in a spacious, club-like bar/lounge, and relax in a large lobby with a signature pink-marble floor. Wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service are available.
Featuring all-white bedding of down comforters and polished-cotton linens, rooms include desks and offer wireless and wired Internet access (surcharge).
Starhotels Rosa Grand faces Piazza Fontana and is the largest hotel in Milan's city center. The art deco hotel is located in the historical area of Milan and just a few steps from the magnificent Cathedral. Nearby, guests will discover some of the most famous sites of Milan, such as Via Montenapoleone, Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, and Teatro La Scala.
Wireless Internet access, complimentary for the first 60 minutes, is available in the large carpeted conversation area with overstuffed seating. A complimentary buffet breakfast is provided each morning in the hotel's restaurant and the room service is available 24 hours a day.
The spacious VIP and Club Lounges offer relaxing social areas. On the top floor sits a well-equipped fitness room, open from 6:30 AM - 11 PM. Tennis lessons, bicycle rentals, and scooter rentals are available near Starhotels Rosa Grand. The multifunctional conference center offers 7 meeting rooms accommodating 30-300 persons with a total of 535 seats in all.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 327
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3229
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 300
- Conference center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Trouser press
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
A complimentary American/European buffet breakfast is provided each morning.
Tar.Tar Bar and Restaurant- The city's first “business breakfast” bar offers a la carte breakfasts in a multi-purpose space dedicated to the fusion of art and cuisine. Offers cocktails, champagne, and finger foods; also serves lunch and dinner.
Roses Restaurant-Features private rooms and alcoves, and a cuisine exemplifying Milanese culinary tradition. Seats up to 180 people. Sunday Brunch in the early afternoon is available all year round.
Grand Lounge & Bar - Offers live jazz music during cocktail hours, a media room. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property in cash: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. The tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residence-hotels, to residents of Milan, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.