Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Grand Deluxe Room
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Luxury hotel with unique and personalized services
In the business district
The Westin Palace Milan is located in Milan's commercial district, within few km from the fashion district, Il Duomo, few steps away the Central railway station and well connected with Fieramilano.
The Westin Palace has 13 meeting rooms, a Wellness Centre, the Casanova restaurant and The Lounge Bar. During the summer season, the 8th floor roof terrace opens, plus a solarium with views of the entire city.
In each of the 227 guestrooms and suites everything is designed to ensure maximum comfort as our Heavenly Bed® and Heavenly Shower® ensure you to get a memorable night’s rest and a perfect start to the day.
The Westin Palace Hotel is conveniently close to Central Station. The 13 meeting rooms arranged over three floors offer ample opportunities for gatherings of all size. The largest room accommodates 400 people in theatre style. Combined with the bar and restaurant areas, which can also be hired for private functions, this large hotel suits gatherings for pleasure or business. The WestinWORKOUT® is fully Technogym® equipped. The Wellness Centre features treatment rooms, massages, manicures and pedicures, Turkish bath, and in-room spa treatments.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Year Built 1950
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 227
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 12
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Bathroom scale
- Bathtub or shower
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Casanova Restaurant - A favourite with the city’s gourmets, the Casanova Restaurant serves masterful reinterpretations of great Mediterranean dishes created by our Chef Augusto Tombolato: the perfect setting for a top level business lunch or dinner. The Casanova also offers a selection of SuperfoodsRx® healthy and nourishing food to restore balance and energize yourself. Lounge Bar – The Lounge Bar has always been an ideal place for drinks, coffee or afternoon tea in an atmosphere that invites to the meeting and conversation. The bar has an elegant and discreet Smoking Lounge, an exclusive space to relax and enjoy the best selection of spirits and fine cigars. Open daily from 10 AM to 1 AM the Lounge is the perfect place for a relaxing break. Besides a wide choice of drinks for all tastes, it offers many delights signed by the chef Augusto Tombolato for a drink or a quick lunch. From delicate canapés to substantial and tasty burgers, from light salads to pizzas.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
WestinWORKOUT® is devoted to peace of mind and body: a fully equipped Technogym® wellness centre, plus Turkish baths and wellness treatments to turn a quick break into a moment of exquisite wellness. And in order to relax and keep in shape in the privacy of their room, guests can choose the in room SPA service or the WestinWORKOUT® room with Technogym® equipment.
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property in cash: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. The tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residence-hotels, to residents of Milan, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 26 per day
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: EUR 61 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Westin Palace, Milan is listed in the 2010 Travel + Leisure 500.