Book your room at UNA Hotel Mediterraneo
Classic Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Double/Twin room with extra bedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Classic Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family-friendly Milan hotel in Porta Romana, near Cathedral of Milan
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, within 1 mi (2 km) of Terme Milano, Coin Mall, and Palazzina Liberty. Cathedral of Milan and Piazza del Duomo are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, meeting rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 93 rooms provide minibars, room service, and satellite TV. Guests will also find pillow menus, free newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
UNA Hotel Mediterraneo
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 1474 square feet (137 square meters) include meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 1474
- Conference space size (meters) - 137
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (1.50 EUR per 30 minutes surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pillow menu
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Una Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1.50 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1.50 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).