Availability: Uptown Palace
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business-friendly hotel in Duomo neighborhood near Piazza del Duomo
By convention center
Located in the city center of Milan, this hotel is connected to the airport and within walking distance of Torre Velasca. Also nearby are Piazza del Duomo and Piazza dei Mercanti.
In addition to a restaurant, Uptown Palace features a concierge desk, a bar/lounge and a conference centre, comprising 5 meeting rooms.
32-inch LCD TVs
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature premium linen bedding, slippers, and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Uptown Palace Amenities
Uptown Palace with its 158 guestrooms offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, a snack bar and a conference centre, comprising 5 meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary in the public areas. This hotel also offers a concierge desk, and tour/ticket assistance. Limo/town car service, wedding services, secretarial services, and translation services can be provided.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Number of floors - 14
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2011
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- First-run movies
- Individually furnished
This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. 24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Uptown Palace Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residence-hotels, to residents of Milan, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to women only
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- All citizens of Italy will be charged the national value-added tax
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.