Availability: Hilton Milwaukee City Center
Please enter your travel dates.
Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking, Roll In Shower
- 2 double
Standard One Queen - 3-Day Advance Purchase
Standard Two Doubles - 3-Day Advance Purchase
Accessible King - 3-Day Advance Purchase
Downtown Milwaukee Art Deco hotel near shops, sports
Less than a mile from the lakefront, the Hilton Milwaukee is connected to the convention center via sky bridge.
The Art Deco embellishments at Hilton Milwaukee City Center are just the beginning, as the hotel also boasts a fitness center and over 35,000 square feet of meeting space.
Hilton Serenity Beds
Traditionally decorated guestrooms at Hilton Milwaukee City Center feature Hilton Serenity Beds, wireless Internet access, MP3 docking stations, and marble bathrooms with spa-style toiletries. Windows open to city views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Milwaukee City Center Amenities
Built in 1927, this downtown Art Deco high-rise is connected by an indoor, climate-controlled skywalk to the Frontier Airlines Center, Milwaukee's grand convention venue. The BMO Harris Bradley Center sports-and-entertainment venue is 4 blocks away, and the lakefront is within a mile.
A complimentary fitness center at Hilton Milwaukee City Center provides cardio machines with individual TVs. Complimentary wireless Internet access is offered in public areas. For business travelers, the hotel provides a computer station and over 35,000 square feet (3,251 square meters) of meeting space including an 8,800-square-foot (817-square-meter) ornate Crystal Ballroom.
Milwaukee Chophouse, a dinner-only restaurant, offers a classic steakhouse menu and ambiance. Miller Time Pub, with brick floors and large wooden booths, serves casual fare, including its popular Beer Cheddar Soup. The Monarch Lounge offers signature cocktails and small plates in a comfortable setting with a fireplace and live jazz piano music in the evenings.
The Hilton Milwaukee City Center is a smoke-free property (fines apply for violations).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 729
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 24
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3252
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 35000
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service
- Year Built 1928
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Multi-line phone
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- City view
Milwaukee Chophouse - This traditional steakhouse offers fresh seafood and an extensive wine list. Open for dinner Monday-Saturday. Reservations recommended.
Miller Time Pub - Named after the brew that made Milwaukee famous, this brass-and-wood pub has brick floors, large booths, and multiple TVs tuned to sporting events. The pub offers a selection of 20 burgers and 20 draught beers. Menu items also include Beer Cheddar Soup made with Miller beer and Wisconsin cheddar, appetizers, and hot and cold sandwiches. Open from late morning to late evening.
Monarch Lounge - With a stone and metal fireplace, this comfortable lounge offers signature cocktails, a happy hour, and a bar-style menu of small plates. Guests can enjoy live jazz piano music in the evenings. Food service is available Monday-Saturday from 4-10 PM.
The Café - This casual dining venue offers breakfast buffets and an à la carte menu.
Starbucks - Indoor seating. Coffee, drinks, pastries, and hot breakfast sandwiches. Open from early morning to late evening.
The hotel's complimentary fitness center includes cardio machines with individual TVs.
The Lake Michigan waterfront, less than a mile away, offers a well-tended running and biking path. Seasonal water sports include sailing, water skiing, parasailing, motor boating, and kayaking.
The Milwaukee County Golf Courses is a network of 15 courses arranged in skill-level categories. Many have driving ranges and practice areas. The hotel concierge can assist with scheduling tee times.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hilton Milwaukee City Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Refrigerator fee: USD 35 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Travel Green Wisconsin thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.